Contact The Dental Office at Chestnut Hill, PC
Family & Cosmetic Dental Care For Patient’s In Newton, MA
Your smile is often your introduction to the world, so you want it to be healthy and vibrant. An attractive smile does wonders for one’s self-esteem and confidence in social and professional settings. The team at The Dental Office at Chestnut Hill in Newton, MA can help ensure you look your best whenever you step outside of your home. We provide a suite of dental services to improve your oral health and enhance the appearance of your pearly whites. Call us today to discuss our suite of services and learn more about how we can help you.
Our Team Offers Comprehensive Dental Services
There are many specialties within dentistry, but it is a hassle to have to travel all across town visiting experts in the various fields. Luckily for you, The Dental Office at Chestnut Hill offers comprehensive dental services all under one roof. Whether you need general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, oral surgery, or a host of other treatments, we can help you from our state-of-the-art office in Newton, MA. Our suite of services includes:
- Preventive Family Dentistry – We provide preventive dental care for your whole family to protect your teeth and gums and prevent overall health concerns. Our preventive dental care services include full dental exams, x-rays, teeth cleanings, fluoride treatments, cancer screenings, and more.
- Dental Implants – If you have missing teeth, you may be a prime candidate for dental implants. This permanent tooth replacement solution is highly effective and leaves you with natural-looking, useful teeth.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Patients visit us from throughout Newton, MA, and the surrounding area to improve their smiles. Our cosmetic dentistry specialties include teeth whitening, porcelain veneer application, bonding, and crown lengthening to remedy discolored or misshapen teeth.
- Clear Braces – If you have crooked teeth but shudder at the thought of a mouthful of metal, clear braces may be ideal for you. Clear braces are invisible trays that slip over your teeth to correct alignment.
- Athletic Mouthguards – For budding sports stars and weekend warriors, athletic mouthguards are must-have pieces of equipment. The customized Under Armour Mouthwear we provide will protect your mouth and improve your athletic performance.
- Periodontics and Oral Surgery – For patients who have issues with gum disease or require oral surgery, we can perform myriad procedures at our Newton, MA clinic. Our specialty treatments include cosmetic gum lifts, bone grafting, and extractions.
- Prosthodontics – Our prosthodontists have received additional training to treat all dental and facial problems that involve restoring or replacing teeth and jaw structures.
Our Office Is Easy to Find
We have patients who visit us from throughout the Greater Boston Area, so we have made ourselves easy to find off of MA-9. If you are having trouble finding us, feel free to call our friendly office staff for assistance. But before you hit the road, please review the following driving directions:
From Boston: Take Brookline Ave. southwest and turn right onto MA-9 W/Washington St. Follow MA-9 W for 3.6 miles, then take a slight right onto Jackson St. Take your first left onto Langley Rd., then turn left onto Boylston St. to find us on your right in 0.3 miles, just after The Capital Grille. From Newton: Take Homer St. southeast toward City Hall Dr. In 0.9 miles, turn right onto Centre St. and drive south for 0.2 miles, then turn left onto Langley Rd. Take a left onto Boylston St. The Dental Office at Chestnut Hill will be on your right in 0.3 miles.
Contact Us Today for Dental Services
Many of the people you see walking around Boston or Newton, MA, and the surrounding area with bright, shiny smiles are patients at The Dental Office at Chestnut Hill. We are committed to providing exceptional dental services so that you can leave our clinic with a proud grin on your face. We are open from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. from Monday through Thursday. On Friday, our team leaves at 4 p.m., but we are right back in the office on Saturday from 8 a.m. until 1 p.m. to serve you. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
The Experience You Deserve
- Plenty of Parking
- Flexible Payment Options
- Over 25 Years of Experience
- Conveniently Located on Rt. 9
- State-of-the-Art Dental Technology
- Comfortable and Personalized Care