Your Safety in Our Practice During COVID-19
We recognize and appreciate the extreme level of concerns that our patients have regarding their visits to our office during this time.
While we always followed infection control recommendations made by the ADA,CDC, and OSHA, we are implementing even stricter policies to enhance the safety and protection of our patients and staff.
Procedures we have implemented in our office:
- We are prescreening patients, for everyone’s safety.
- When you arrive for your appointment we ask that you check-in from your car.
- Wearing a mask is required.
- Your temperature is taken with a touchless thermometer.
- Hand sanitation is enforced prior to being seated in the operatory.
- Plexiglass partitions have been installed at the reception area desk.
- Front desk staff will be wearing protective equipment.
- Pre-procedure anti viral and antibacterial rinse is used.
- Each room is equipped with Hepa filter air purifiers.
- Special suction devices are being used to minimize any aerosols emanating from your mouth.
- Environmentally safe disinfectants are used throughout the office, including the use of a fogging device.
The Experience You Deserve
- Plenty of Parking
- Flexible Payment Options
- Over 25 Years of Experience
- Conveniently Located on Rt. 9
- State-of-the-Art Dental Technology
- Comfortable and Personalized Care