Your Safety in Our Practice During COVID-19
May 22, 2020
All of us at The Dental Office at Chestnut Hill appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding during this difficult time.
With the safety of our patients and staff in mind, we are preparing to open as soon as possible.
Per the recently outlined reopening plan from Governor Baker’s office, at this time we will continue to treat true dental emergencies and any other symptoms that may be considered emergent.
We will continue to update weekly with any news or changes to our schedule.
Dr. Rodman Shale, Dr. Panos Papaspyridakos, Dr. Lucas Patrick and staff
While we have always followed infection control recommendations made by the ADA, CDC, and OSHA, we’re taking things one step further these days out of an abundance of caution. Here are some steps we’re taking to enhance the protection of our patients and staff:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- When you enter the office, your temperature will be taken with a contactless thermometer.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- Front desk staff will be wearing protective equipment.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, and water since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- We advise that you limit your companions to the dental office only to those essential.
- Many surfaces in the office will be covered with disposable plastic protection that will be replaced between patients.
- If you need to fill out paperwork and are unable to do so digitally, we suggest you bring your own pen to fill out the papers.
If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to call us at 617-969-8558.
The Experience You Deserve
- Plenty of Parking
- Flexible Payment Options
- Over 25 Years of Experience
- Conveniently Located on Rt. 9
- State-of-the-Art Dental Technology
- Comfortable and Personalized Care