Choosing your Cosmetic Dentist
Achieve the results you want today from your smile makeover from our Newton dentists!
If you are hesitant to show off your smile because of chipped, crooked, or yellowing teeth, you might consider cosmetic dentistry to improve the appearance of your teeth and gums while enhancing the health of your smile. While the primary goal of cosmetic dentistry treatments is to achieve better overall aesthetics, many cosmetic procedures also have benefits for the long-term health of your teeth. Cosmetic bonding and re-contouring, for example, can reduce gaps between the teeth, where there is a higher risk for gum disease and tooth decay. As you explore your options for cosmetic dental care, consider these points for choosing the right cosmetic dentist to perform your smile makeover.
Look for a Full Range of Services
Every smile is unique, which means that a number of different treatment options may be appropriate from case to case. Therefore, when you are in search of a dentist to plan your smile makeover, you’ll want to find a practice that integrates a wide range of different procedures into their services. At The Dental Office at Chestnut Hill, we provide comprehensive dental care with cosmetic services and general dentistry services offered side by side for ultimate convenience in your treatment. Here’s a look at just a few of the popular cosmetic treatments we offer to patients seeking total smile makeovers.
- Porcelain veneers – Porcelain veneers can correct many problems with the teeth, including crowding, gaps, and other spacing issues. Veneers are matched to the color of the natural teeth, and they are custom crafted for each patient. Once in place, veneers look and feel just like your other teeth.
- Tooth colored fillings – If you are bothered by metal fillings that stand out in your smile, you can seek an alternative solution with tooth-colored fillings that are custom matched to the shade of your teeth.
- Teeth whitening – Many patients who choose cosmetic dental care will include teeth whitening in their treatment, because whiter teeth can make you look younger and give your smile a distinctive sparkle.
Seek Advanced Technologies
Along with a complete range of cosmetic services, you should look for advanced dental technologies to improve treatment planning and boost your comfort. Our office has invested in digital X-rays, same-day crowns, and the most advanced sterilization techniques available to ensure safety and comfort in every visit.
Schedule a Consultation
Your first step in a smile makeover will be to schedule a consultation with one of our dentists today! Our Newton-area practice has been part of the community for more than 30 years, and we provide all of the services you need to achieve a healthy smile in one convenient location.
The Experience You Deserve
- Plenty of Parking
- Flexible Payment Options
- Over 25 Years of Experience
- Conveniently Located on Rt. 9
- State-of-the-Art Dental Technology
- Comfortable and Personalized Care