Let our cosmetic dentist in Newton brighten your smile today!
If you are in search of a way to quickly take years off your appearance and enhance the look of your smile, teeth whitening can be a great solution that fits into your busy schedule and won’t break your budget. There are many different methods of tooth whitening, so you can find the right treatment to remedy yellowing and stains ranging from mild to severe. With the care of Dr. Shale at the Dental Office at Chestnut Hill, you can find complete cosmetic dental care , including tooth whitening, to give you a beautiful, healthy smile that you’ll love to show off.
Common Causes of Tooth Staining
Teeth yellowing and staining are common aesthetic concerns treated by cosmetic dentistry. While yellow or dull-colored teeth may be perfectly healthy, you might hesitate to show your teeth when you smile. If you do have concerns about the color of your teeth, the cause may be your diet, age, genetics, or cigarette smoking. Recognizing the causes of tooth staining and discoloration in your smile can help you maintain the results of professional whitening treatment for months or even years to come.
Teeth Whitening Treatments
When you want to see immediate results from your teeth whitening treatment, opting for in-office procedures will be best for you. For a more gradual whitening process, your dentist can provide you with an at-home kit that may be used over a series of days or weeks for a brighter smile. Below, you can get a closer look at each of these options for achieving the shade you want.
- At-home whitening kits – There are a number of over-the-counter whitening kits that you might purchase, but it is best to see the dentist for a whitening kit that you can take home with you. Your dentist can ensure that you choose the best product for your smile and give you detailed instructions to be sure that you safely apply the whitening solution to your teeth.
- In-office whitening treatments – When you schedule an in-office treatment, you can expect more dramatic results, because the dentist is able to use a higher concentration of bleaching chemicals that remove stains from the tooth enamel. Light-activated whitening treatments are also an option available with your cosmetic dentist. These treatments can whiten your teeth several shades in just one visit lasting about one hour.
To explore all of your options for teeth whitening in detail, schedule an appointment at The Dental Office at Chestnut Hill. We offer a complete range of cosmetic, general, and orthodontic care to let you maintain a healthy smile in one convenient location.
The Experience You Deserve
- Plenty of Parking
- Flexible Payment Options
- Over 25 Years of Experience
- Conveniently Located on Rt. 9
- State-of-the-Art Dental Technology
- Comfortable and Personalized Care