Our Other Treatments
Professional Dentistry in Chestnut Hill
At The Dental Office at Chestnut Hill, we believe you should be able to take care of as many of your dental needs as possible in one place. We understand that your life is busy and it’s difficult to schedule one appointment, let alone try to go from office to office. Let us take care of all of your dental needs, including specialty treatments.
Our specialty treatments include:
- Periodontal disease: When you suffer from infected gums, most often known as periodontal disease, it can cause major problems for your mouth and teeth. It’s very important to have this condition treated as soon as possible. We generally do this through non-surgical methods.
- Cosmetic gum lift: A special cosmetic treatment we offer is called a gum lift. This is most commonly requested by patients who have excessive gum tissue and aren’t pleased with the way the teeth are affected. A gum lift is commonly known as a gingivectomy.
- Bone grafting: In the case that a dentist recommends you have dental implants, but you do not have sufficient bone density, we suggest a bone graft. This involves placing bone tissue into the deficient area. This can help you to qualify for dental implant surgery.
- Extractions: Many dentists do not offer extractions, but they can become necessary if teeth are overcrowded or misaligned. This process does not have to be extremely painful or long and drawn-out. We take care of the extractions in a quick method which minimizes discomfort.
- Wisdom teeth: If your wisdom teeth have been bothering you, it may be time to take them out. Even if you haven’t felt them coming in, we’re able to spot troubled wisdom teeth in our digital X-rays. The best thing you can do is extract the teeth before they cause more damage to your mouth.
The Experience You Deserve
- Plenty of Parking
- Flexible Payment Options
- Over 25 Years of Experience
- Conveniently Located on Rt. 9
- State-of-the-Art Dental Technology
- Comfortable and Personalized Care