About The Dental Office at Chestnut Hill
State-of-the-Art Dental Technology in Newton, MA
Choosing the right dentist can be difficult, unless you have all the necessary and relevant information. The Dental Office at Chestnut Hill is committed to ensuring your smile remains healthy and beautiful for years to come. We pledge to always strive for the highest standards of excellence and use state-of-the-art procedures to provide the quality dental services our patients deserve. We know the key to preventing disease is to fight it before it starts. Our thorough exams check the overall health of your teeth and gums, taking x-rays when necessary. Always be sure to talk to our Doctors about any medical history that may impact your dental health such as new medications or related illnesses.
Our technology and special techniques include:
- One visit crowns: We now have the ability to scan your teeth with a camera instead of using unpleasant silicone impression material. Crowns and white fillings can be milled right in our office during your appointment. These restorations can be placed immediately requiring only one visit.
- Digital X-rays: Many patients have concerns about the safety of X-rays. At our office, we’ve decided to invest in a safer, more efficient way to get the job done. This new, safe method is called digital X-rays, and the photos are taken through a sensor.
- 3D Digital Images: Better planning leads to more predictable treatment results in procedures such as dental implants, oral surgery, periodontal therapy and orthodontics. With our 3D Digital images we can view your anatomy with precise detail and limited radiation exposure.
- Intraoral camera: If you’d like to be able to see and understand what’s going on in your mouth, now you can. With the help of a special intraoral camera, your dentist can give you a tour of your mouth and teeth. This may give you a deeper understanding.
- Sterilization techniques: We understand the concerns of developing an infection after visiting the dentist. Our dentists have incorporated very specific and thorough techniques of sterilization for our tools. You can rest assured that you are safe with us.
Please don’t hesitate to request more information or browse our website to learn more about our services. We look forward to hearing from you. Contact us now at (617) 969-8558!
The Experience You Deserve
- Plenty of Parking
- Flexible Payment Options
- Over 25 Years of Experience
- Conveniently Located on Rt. 9
- State-of-the-Art Dental Technology
- Comfortable and Personalized Care